Zinc Galvanizing Acrylic Lacquer Spray Paint with High Active Anti
This product is highly active anti-corrosion spray paint with
excellent decorative function.
ZINC GALVANIZING SPRAY gloss appearance same as ordinary zinc
galvanizing technique while anti–corrosion
performance far more than ordinary silver powder paint. The paint
is of new anti–corrosion decorative material
providing strong adhesion, weather resistance, and easy
A high solid pure zinc coating that electrically bonds itself to
metal surfaces. Equals protection provided by hot dip galvanizing
methods. Resists corrosion and rust migration. Provides a touch,
durable gray surface. Can be used as primer prior to painting.
Protects surfaces from saltwater and chemical fume corrosion.
Offers easy on-the-job application. Ideal as a primer or for
Quick drying, Contains no chlorinated solvents, and be excellent
for weld coating.
Stops rust by electro-chemical action on steel or galvanized
coatings. The self-sacrificing zinc protects the base metal,
strength and prevents rust creepage when the area is penetrated or
scratched. The compound fuses zinc to the metal substrate and
delivers protection against corrosion equal to or better than hot
1. Fast-drying, high-solids, high-performance, epoxy-based coating
2. Provides maximum protection to steel exposed to severe corrosive
3. Fuses zinc to the metal substrate to protect against corrosion;
equal to or better than hot-dipped galvanizing
4. Excellent anti-sag and anti-settling properties
5. May be topcoated with conventional primers or finish coats
6. Highly resistant to salt corrosion and water
7. Outstanding weld thru primer
Recommended Uses: Surfaces subject to severe corrosion and rust
conditions, such as fences, gutters, bridges, structural steel,
wrought iron, farm equipment; ideal as a maintenance spray for
highways, food plants, power plants, refineries or damaged